Meet Lina Morrissey. All natural. East coast gal.
The setup here was pretty simple: a Nikon D600 and Nikon 85mm lens. Natural light. A reflector was used for the first two images, placed at my feet to reflect the window light from behind Lina.
This was late in the day, when the sun started to wane, so there wasn’t tons of light coming into the hotel room. I had to shoot at ISO 3200 to get decent shutter speeds.
- Follow Lina Morrissey on Facebook
- Follow Lina Morrissey on Instagram
- Follow Lina Morrissey on Model Mayhem
- Wardrobe: H&M and Urban Planet
- Nikon D600 DSLR Camera (get the newer D610 at Amazon.ca or Amazon.com)
- Nikon 85mm FX ƒ/1.8G AF-S Lens from Amazon.ca or Amazon.com
- 5-in-1 Collapsible Reflector from Amazon.ca or Amazon.com
Click images of Lina below to enlarge